Pilates at Physio-logical in Havant, Hampshire
As a qualified STOTT Pilates Instructor, Aniko will carry out a full assessment at the beginning of your Pilates session so she can get to know more about your medical history and any existing conditions. This will help Aniko tailor your sessions and progression to your unique circumstances, so you get the most out of your Pilates sessions.
Costs for 1-1 sessions at our Havant clinic are:
60 minute session – £45
Block of 5 sessions – £200
What is Pilates?
It is exercises which use your mind and body to improve your physical fitness. Founded by the late Joseph Pilates.
Why should I do Pilates?
Taking part in Pilates will:
- Improve Performance
- Improve Strength
- Improve Flexibility
- Improve Endurance
- Reduce the risk of injuries reoccurring such as lower back pain
- Not build muscle bulk
What is STOTT Pilates?
As well as improving core stability, STOTT Pilates uses more modern exercise principles and spinal rehabilitation, making it one of the most effective and safest methods of Pilates.
STOTT Pilates also helps to restore the natural spinal curves, strengthen the neutral spine, relieve muscle tension and enhance self-confidence.
Why should I do STOTT Pilates?
- To gain a balanced and aligned body that looks fit
- To move with ease
- To reduce stress
- To relieve back pain
- To feel revitalised
- To reduce the risk of reoccurring back pain
- To improve core strength & stability
- To prevent injury
- To improve balance
- To improve sporting performance such as running
- To increase self confidence
Who can take part in Pilates?
- If you are over 40 and your body is starting to let you down, you are starting to feel niggles, aches and pains
- If you regularly run, go to the gym, sail or take part in triathlons
- Post operations to improve strength
- Elite athletes looking to improve performance
- The ageing population to improve balance and reduce the risk of falls
- If you have arthritis and you want to keep your muscles strong to support your joints and delay/reduce the need for a hip or knee replacement