We'll make you feel better, by easing your pain today
Physio-logical is an award winning private physiotherapy, back pain and sports injury clinic providing high quality, hands on and patient focussed physiotherapy in Stansted Park, Horndean and Rowlands Castle in Hampshire
Since 2008, Physio-logical has provided physiotherapy to over 5,000 Hampshire, Sussex and Surrey residents across our three clinics in Havant, Horndean and Rowlands Castle. We have over 60 - 4.9/5.0 star google reviews.
We have an experienced team that will work with you to restore, maintain and enhance your wellbeing and physical activity.
We offer quick access to a healthy, active and pain free lifestyle with flexible appointment times to suit you. We listen to your needs and work together with you to achieve your goals.
How can we help you?
Our services include:
So why choose us?
- Virtual Video Consultations prices from £40
- No waiting lists
- Flexible appointment times
- Experienced physiotherapists
- Free onsite parking
- Hands on treatments
- Registered Health Care Professions Council
- Recommendations - over 80% of our clients are via word of mouth recommendation
- Range of services - Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy, Neuro Physio, Sports Massage and Acupuncture
- Payment with credit/debit cards & cash
- Registered with all private medical insurance companies
- We were physiotherapists at the London 2012 Olympics
- Good links with local doctors and consultants
How can we help?
- Neck and back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Hip Pain
- Sports injuries
- Running injuries
- Ligament, tendon, muscle sprains and strains
- Stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple sclerosis
- Skiing Injuries
- Foot and Ankle injuries
- Improve mobility, strength and balance to reduce the risk of falls
- Plus many other conditions..
Our Core Values
Our values are what set us apart from others and provide guidance for making decisions every day. At Physio-logical any decision or issue is answered by referring to our values.
- Caring – We are patient focussed and want to help you to achieve a healthy, active life free from pain and injury.
- Quality – We do physio and we do it well! Our patients say it best.
- Partnership – We work together with you to achieve your goals. We listen first.
- Flexible – We offer a variety of different treatment types and offer flexible appointment times to suit your needs.
- Professional – We aim for excellence in everything we do.