Back pain is reported by 80% of people at some time in their life. 30% of patients who come to see us have back or neck pain. Whether you have chronic, ongoing or reoccurring back pain we can help. At Physio-logical we listen to your problems, give you a clear explanation and solution to manage your pain long term.
Back Pain at Physio-logical
We have treated over 800 patients with back pain. We help you to get back to living your full, active and pain free life. Whether that is running around with your grandchildren, being able to sit in your car, getting back to the gym, running, cycling, sailing or any activity you can’t do at the moment due to your pain.
“After various other treatments and over a year of lower back pain I’ve had 3 physio sessions with Physio-logical. I followed their advice, have done my exercises and now have no more pain at all! Couldn’t be happier! Thank you Physio-logical!” Mrs R
What can we do to help?
- Joint Mobilisation and Manipulation – hands on treatment to loosen your joints, reduce your pain and improve your movement
- Massage/Soft tissue techniques – a great way to relax your muscles. Massage is particularly useful when muscle spasm or chronic muscle tension is present
- Exercises – to improve movement, core stability and muscle strength
- Postural re-education and advice
We work with you to:
- Relieve your pain as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Reduce muscle tension and nerve irritation.
- Improve joint mobility and movement
- Help prevent future episodes.
- Offer advice on posture, exercises and stretching.
If you are looking for help with back pain in Havant, Rowlands Castle, Emsworth, Hayling Island, Waterlooville, Denmead, Chichester, Basingstoke, Chineham, Hook, Kempshott, Old Basing, Bramley or surrounding areas, Physio-logical has the expertise to provide effective treatment.