Keeping you safe in our Clinics
Here is what one of our patients said about our clinics:
“I have been lucky enough to have received treatment, at several of the clinic locations run by Physio-logical, for a long term injury. Working restrictions around COVID have been implemented very well and in a professional manner, as with all other aspects of my interaction with the Practice. The support and treatment has always been first class and I cannot recommend Natalie and the team highly enough. The new location at Stansted Park adds to that excellent treatment” (Mr. R)
- All patients will be asked to complete a COVID-19 screening survey prior to treatment.
- This must be completed prior to treatment if you are attending for face-to-face appointments.
- We may ask to take your temperature before entering our clinics as part of our screening.
- You will be asked to wait in the courtyard or recption area (wearing a face covering) and your therapist will collect you (Stansted Park Clinic).
- You will be asked to wait in the car and your therapist will collect you (Horndean Clinic).
- You will be asked some screening questions prior to entering the clinic.
- We have a separate side entrance at our Horndean clinic so we will be using that entrance to ensure you do not come into contact with any other patients using the surgery.
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment):
- All Physio-logical staff will be wearing full PPE as advised by the latest government guidance.
- We will ask all of our patients to wear their own face covering. If you don’t have one we can provide one at a cost of £2, which will be added to your treatment cost.
- The clinic rooms will be cleaned thoroughly in between every patient, and additional time has been scheduled to allow for this.
- Please use hand sanitiser when you enter the clinic.
- Please do not wear your own gloves into the clinic.
- Prior to and after any ‘hands on’ interaction we will ensure that we wash our hands in according with COVID Secure guidelines.
- We will be accepting card payments only.
- The card machine will be wiped down in between appointments.
As I mentioned, a Risk Assessment which has helped us identify the measures listed above has been carried out and will be reviewed on a regular basis based on the latest information from the UK Government. Some measures may seem extreme but we’re committed to providing a safe environment in which you can receive the much needed care at this time.
Even with the protective measures, we realise that some of you may still feel uncomfortable attending our clinics or are in the high risk groups so we will continue to offer online physiotherapy consultations.