Sickness Days – Corporate
Over 30 million working days are lost due to aches and pains and 1 in 5 people consult their doctor with lower back pain. To start saving money today contact us about how we can offer quick access to your employees who are suffering from back pain.
Self Employed Stay at Work
Are you a self employed plumber, builder, electrician or plasterer? Can you afford to lose money by having time off work? At Physio-logical we offer flexible appointment times: early morning, evening and weekend appointments. We treat a range of tradespeople to get them back to work quickly and also offer advice and exercises to reduce the risk of re-occurring back pain.
Did you know?
- 31 million days lost in UK (approx £100billion/year).
- In 2013 biggest reason for sickness absence was back, neck and muscle pain.
- 33% long term sickness due to work related musculoskeletal disorders such as back and neck pain (WRMSDs).
- 1 in 8 workers report WRMSDs in survey in 2014.
(Musculoskeletal Health in the Workplace: A Toolkit for Employers 2017)
We can offer corporate care for businesses, and provide rapid access to effective physiotherapy for your employees.
Benefits for you:
- Reduced employee absence
- Increased employee happiness and job satisfaction
- Reduced recurrence of the pain
- Increased Productivity
- Local we are close to Langston Technology Park, Havant so reduced travel time for employees
- Cost Saving
To find out more about our corporate services then please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07835 712306
Here is a selection of exercises that you may find useful and we suggest you spend few minutes several times a day completing these exercises.
If you are unsure of any exercises then please contact us or your doctor before you commence them.
Neck Side Flexion
Thoracic Spine Rotation
Thoracic Spine Extension
Thoracic Spine Flexion
• Cross your arms over your chest and drop your right shoulder down towards your hips
• Hold for 30 seconds
Thoracic Spine Side Flexion
• Cross your arms over your chest and drop your right shoulder down towards your right hip
• Hold for 30 seconds then repeat going to the left
Shoulder Stretch (back)
Shoulder Stretch (front)
Hip Flexor Stretch
Please also remember the recommendations for general exercise to maintain good health are:
- 150mins moderate aerobic exercise (cycle, brisk walk) + 2 strength sessions per week.
- 75mins vigorous aerobic exercise (running/tennis) + 2 strength sessions per week
- A mix of both = 150mins + 2 strength sessions per week.
If you are suffering from back pain in Havant, Rowlands Castle, Waterlooville, Emsworth, Petersfield, Chichester, Southsea, Clanfield, Cowplain, Denmead or surrounding areas then please email email@example.com, call 07835 712306 or book online.
We can help you say goodbye to your lower back pain today!